Badge Agency's commercial insurance specialists can advise you on the appropriate coverages to protect your business assets, and help you secure them at favorable rates.
5 critical steps to sound business protection
- We will provide a questionnaire that, when completed, clearly defines most of your business exposures, and thus begins to give us an insight into your insurance requirements.
- Without obligation, we will provide a professional review of your current coverage in order to identify dangerous "gaps" and costly "overlaps" in protection.
- We will make recommendations for changes - possibly coverages that should be added, perhaps insurance no longer required, and possibly an adjustment on limits, depending upon our findings.
- We will "do the shopping" for you, and recommend an insurer that provides the best coverage for your needs at the most competitive rates available, and provide a quote - again without obligation.
- We will keep your insurance as current as possible with periodic "check-ups" after your policy(s) are issued.
Here are the exposures we will explore on behalf of your business:
PROPERTY: Your buildings, contents and inventory.
LIABILITY: Your obligations based on business operations.
CRIME: Your vulnerability to a host of threats, including theft from within.
BUSINESS INTERRUPTION: The need for profits protection during a rebuilding period.
PRODUCT LIABILITY: Your exposure in the event of a negligence judgment.
WORKERS COMPENSATION: Your responsibility for employee injuries on the job.
COMMERCIAL AUTO: Coverage for vehicles owned and / or operated by the business.
LIFE / FINANCIAL: Plans for key people, partners, employee benefits, disability, pension and retirements plans.
PERSONAL LINES: Protection for you / partners / officers for auto, homeowners, personal umbrella and other coverages.
Call today to make sure that your business is properly covered!
This will provide a "second opinion" that could save you a lot of grief in the event that your business has outgrown your coverage - or if you are paying too much for your coverage.